if countries were students
- Australia: The class clown who makes everyone laugh
- America: The jock who loves themselves and everyone secretly hates
- Canada: The nice person who offers to show you around on your first day
- England: The hot boy everybody wants to bang because he's a gentlemen
- New Zealand: Australia's little brother who is the only one who thinks Australia sucks
- The Netherlands: That high kid in the back that everyone just ignores
- France: The romantic playboy who hangs around England too much
- China: The overly smart kid who puts his hand up for every question
- Russia: The scary large kid that nobody talks to because they'll probably get stabbed
As smackdowns go, this one was elegant, kind and firm. The dean of the Sydney University law school, Joellen Riley, faced with students disgruntled over a corporations law exam interrupted by a fire alarm, told her mostly 20-something charges to deal with it and move on.
So apparently it’s not the Dean’s fault that information given for an exam is wrong.
She tells kids that it’s reality. So the take home lesson today is: If life screws you over, always blame whoever you can.
HIGH school students around the country have finished school forever and are in blissful Schoolies mode.
My parents must be teaching me well because those lessons they have taught me when I was 7.